Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Dynamic industrial construction company, Park Derochie Inc., is seeking a confident, highly organized, self-starter, with a professional demeanor to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the President, the Director, and Administration for Senior Executives.
Duties for this position include:
- Handling highly confidential, sensitive, and/or critical information, files, records, and reports
- Coordinating calendars and schedule appointments
- Researching, compiling, summarizing, and analyzing information
- Preparing and edit correspondence such as letters, drafts and proposals
- Screening mail and callers, redirecting when needed
- Attending meetings and taking accurate minutes
- Producing information by drafting, proofreading, editing and formatting letters and other related documents
- Ensuring clear communication within and between departments
- Creating presentations
- Assisting in some Human Resource related duties
- Arranging travel needs/arrangements
- Other related duties as required and/or assigned
- In conjunction with estimating and operations, assisting with prequalification’s with completing bid/job related documents
- Compiling month end financial reporting packages
- Relieving front reception, when needed
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to write professionally
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative and organizational skills
- In conjunction with managers, ensure the completion of action items in an effective and timely manner
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
- Experience working with senior level management
- Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel
- Associates degree in business or similar discipline, office/secretarial certificate, or equivalent knowledge and experience
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, including a health and wellness program, in house fitness center, and cafeteria facilities.
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to those candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and competencies outlined above.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating qualifications, references, and salary expectation by email to ABjobs@parkderochie.com or by fax at 780-478-4688. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about Park Derochie, who we are, and what we do, visit www.ParkDerochie.com.